Monday, July 29, 2013

Flat Rod Meme

Strawberry Singh is out with another Monday Meme: Flat Rodvik!

Meme Instructions: Pick up a Flat Rodvik Linden from my marketplace store for free. (Or make your own using my image or your own image of Rodvik.) Wear or rez him as you travel the grid. Take him to places you think he might not have seen yet and show him a good time. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post or images in the comments of this post so we can all come by and see where you took him!

As Rod is in something like a toga I had an immediate excuse to wear my Bare Rose Free Toga (get yours here) and drag Flat Rod to Mole/Linden builds suitable for our clothing theme. So here goes Rod and his slave girl on a world tour ...

Cividale Ruins (SLurl)

Hera's Island (SLurl)

Alien Monument in Elderbridge (SLurl)

Arabian Nights (SLurl)

Keep in mind that I could have taken Rod to many mean places as payback. He still owes me a Linden Bear (or his equivalent) ever since I gave him mine when he visited Bay City for a tour (see here). Hear that, Rod?!? If you are reading this, you owe me a bear!!

1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

Wow you guys really painted the town red, lol! Hopefully you'll get your bear back soon!

Also, thank you for the hilarious review on marketplace, totally LOL'd!