Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SL9B: Random Stuff

Much slower day today at Second Life's 9th Birthday sims. Most folks have claimed their exhibit space and have started building. Many are actually done. The admins are catching up on some sleep, but are still tired. At least The Grid isn't throwing curveballs like they did on Build Day One. I made a 4th avatar to wear, the tiny mole me. All of them will change when the Greeters get their hats, of course, but they are saved for now. I can't think of any tweaks for my build, really, so making avatars in between helping others seems to be the order of the day. And I'm grabbing landmarks of some wonderful places. Look in my Profile Feed Snapshots to see some of them. I should be posting them to the SL9B Filckr feed, but I'm too lazy. Maybe later. Right now I'm going stand around a lot and chat with people. So many very nice ones here this year. Be sure to talk to anyone you meet when you visit.

No comments: