Friday, May 4, 2012

Where's Uccie?

Long story, but I haven't felt like being in Second Life much the last couple days. With RL commitments looming, I might not be in-world much next week, either.

Just sitting at home in Second Life.
I've been in and out, of course, to check messages, and to help fight a certain plagiarizer that has been wholesale copying from various freebie blogs (like the Lucky Kitty Crew blog) without permission or proper attribution.

My brother and I were going to watch Star Wars tonight to celebrate Star Wars Day, but our DVD player is dead and our computer doesn't like to play DVDs ... terrible coincidence. So he's off to another virtual world much like Second Life to spend time with a girlfriend. I had to make due with this rather amazing YouTube video:

No comments: