Thursday, September 1, 2011

"It's good to be the King"

Well, I'm not a king and I'm not Mel Brooks from "History of the World, Part I" but I am a premium account member with Second Life. That doesn't get me anywhere with Live Chat or the JIRA or any issues that I have with Our World, but I can get a really nice Linden Home to go with my L$cash stipend and now I have access to Premium Sandboxes and Premium Gifts! Since I logged in my alt first today after getting the email about the new goodies I can't visit the places one would go to see them, but I'll get  around to it, I'm sure.

All G-Rated sandboxes, some with amenities for vehicle testing.

Turns out it is just 8 locations with the same gift (lots of stuff for your living room) at each. In a move of questionable economic feasibility,  several of the locations use an entire region for just the gift giver.

Forty-Seven Prims of goodness (not all shown here) for what is labeled "Exclusive Premium Content, September 2011" so I'm guessing there will be something new every month. The couch seats two and has several poses. I checked only a few pieces, but it looks like they are all from Colleen Desmoulins of The Loft. Cabin not included.


I left a comment on the Official Blog announcement of these bonuses.

No comments: