Monday, September 20, 2010

Fallen Gods Avatars

It has been quite some time since I have been to Fallen Gods (SLurl), a really great fantasy shop and role play region but, when I tracked down an adorable little avatar to the shop I was not surprised. They are known for top-notch quality and a bit of whimsey. And here she is, a little sapling, one of three avies you can win if you visit. This one is part of the awesome Kawaii Hunt (Web). Find a cute little blue star and this avie is yours free! And if you match someone on the Lucky Fortunes machine, you get a matched pair of adult-sized avies in this style. Incredible textures are the highlight here, but the prim work is impeccable. I hope Fallen sells these after a while and that they make a fortune doing it. I'm not going to complain about free, but I would have paid top-Linden for these. Some Epic Butterfly Buddies (Web) and my Linden home in the Elderglen regions complete the scene.

No comments: